Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » The New Monster Hog

Post subject: Re: WOOOO HOOOO!!!
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am 

That is one impressive looking machine, looks like you wore out the dogs just putting the Monster together.
Good luck going for the GOLD

"If a hammer can't fix it, it's an electrical problem!"

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 am 

pacog, congratulations on an excellent gold grabbing machine. I will admit it, I am jealous. I want a MONSTER HOG very, very much. But alas my wife went to work last week only to find that they had closed the doors forever. So my plans have been put on hold for now. I do own an articulating rubber tired front end loader with a 1 and 1/4 yard bucket on it and if Tennessee was not so far away I would come and move some dirt for you. Good luck to you with the Monster Hog and I hope you will post some video of it in action.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 am 

Thanks Fellas, No reason to be jealous, I would let you guy's shovel all the dirt in it you want;) I was lucky that I got the unit, the timing was just right. Other wise I would be in your shoes longing for a Monster Hog as well.

I should have some Videos soon. Just trying to figure out My water Needs for this beast. Since I will be using it in the desert. Don't know if I will be able to trailer enough water to the site or Not or If I will have to haul dirt back to process at a home base? Should have it figured out soon.

Lets just say I would love to have some Heavy Equipment now I have this Monster. But its getting harder and harder out here to get a Mine site up and running. More red tape than ever. I am sure it's getting that way everywhere these days.

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » The New Monster Hog