Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » Gold Hog Stacking Highbanker

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:57 am 

G'day all :D

Recently I purchased the Gold Hog Highbanker. I really have to send MASSIVE thanks to all involved in the deal, including packaging and postage. 7days to get to my farming community, 2 hours outside the capital city (Adelaide) of the state of South Australia. Wow!! That's AMAZING!!!

Packaging of the Hog was just perfect! Not a scratch, dent or any sign of the thousands of kilometres that it had travelled. Everything was included, just like on the videos that I have been spending hours and hours studying. Congratulations everyone at Gold Hog ... product, service and communication could not have been better!!!

Now ... to go find all of that GOLD ... I'm sure it's out there, just waiting for me!! And Yes!!, I certainly will keep you all updated as to the successes of the Gold Hog on Aussie gold!!

"We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties"

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:35 am 

Hi Kate,

Yes, you can't beat GOLD HOG! It's a great company, with some great people in it.
Can't wait to see how you do with it. One thing about the Gold Hog Highbanker. If there's gold where you're digging. You'll recover it with the Highbanker. Keep us informed! Can't wait! And take a photo of that smile it puts on your face too! Good Luck! :D

"I'm a Pessimistic Realist! I always have been! There's less disappointment that way."

Member - PLP (Public Lands for the People)
WAR HORSE DREDGER - Member #1 (GOLD)

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm 

Hi Kate good to see you over here converted to the Hogg side.
You'll find a few Aussies here as few of us have been using the mats for awhile now and and a some of us running either the Gold Hog,Excavator or Monsta !
Plenty of info here for you and remember when other prospectors are telling you ya running too fast just put the ear plugs in and ignore them.
Doc should make some stickers,T-shirts up called "Run em Fast" or "Go Fast or Go Home!"

What pump are you going to run the Hog on ?

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 am 

G'day elrodeo & thanks for your input. Yep, it's an Aussie invasion! :roll:

I've only bought a smallish pump ... one that I can carry around OK (old granny here ;) )
ONGA Rural Dirtwater
Head: 21m
Suction: 4m
Capacity: 8 cubic m/hr
Motor: 98cc
Weight: 15kg

I'm thinking that it might be just a tad on the small side, but I'm hoping it's not :( I had already bought it before I had even discovered the Gold Hog, so ...... fingers crossed! :roll:

I'm a complete convert to the whole new way of thinking about sluicing/highbanking. Having read & watched everything on the website at least ten times (now you know why I wear glasses for reading!) the entire premise that gold finds the quiet, deep places makes absolute sense!! I'm really looking forward to my next trip over to Rushworth ... think I might have a very pleasant trip! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties"

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » Gold Hog Stacking Highbanker