Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » Gold Hog Stacking Highbanker

Post subject: Overseas availablility
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 am 

G'day i was excited to see there was a highbanker made by you guys but then was dissapointed to see it was not available overseas.
I do not have a very extensive tool selection nor any sort of workspace so i have been forced to purchase a highbanker then try to modify it to suit me (which is why i ordered some matting :D )
but we maybe looking to purchase or get built a second highbanker.
So i thought i would see if the gold hog highbankers will ever be available to Australia?

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:05 am 

Hey Shivan ... it's Kate aka 'getascripter' from http://golddetecting.4umer.net/

I just took delivery of my Gold Hog Highbanker ... it only took a week to get all the way over here to South Australia. Brilliant unit. And the guys & girls at "Gold Hog" are fantastic to do business with!!! Highly recommend to all our Aussie mates!!!

I'll be back over to Rushworth, Victoria for a few days from 7th of next month. Come on over and see how the Gold Hog runs ... it will be my first run with it :D

"We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties"

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:56 am 

G'day Kate sorry I didn't see this for so long but have been busy :(
Was very glad to hear you got your highbanker and I saw you did quiet well with it 8-)

Would love to organise a trip down to VIC if I can next time your over that way and say g'day (would also love to see the highbanker in action ;) )

Iam no longer a member of the 4umer forums as I just got disgusted with the way people were treating one another :( Used to be a great place but now....

Board index » Gold Hog Prospecting Forum » Gold Hog Stacking Highbanker